Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The Girl Made For Me

The darkness of depression is taking its hold harder than it has been lately.
The more thoughts of you the more I hate how much I messed up.
To have been so happy and let so much mess that up
Writing to you Megels is all that gets me through a day
Sweet dew drop
Song of my heart
Hold my hand as this journey we start
Lift me up in spirit of joy and gladness
And shield my soul from heartbreak and sadness
Steadfast, honest and true
Your partner is here and will forever love you.

It is my prayer that I will always be
The one who brings you joy and sets your spirit free
With my love I'll cover you and warm your soul with mine
Give you pleasures, like none you will find
You, sweet Megels, the song of my heart
I will love you forever, nothing could take that apart

So hear me sweet darlin and know in your soul
That there is no better future than with you to grow old
Endless caresses, touches and kisses
Our passion a banner for our love's true existence
My hand I extend and my honor I offer
For being with you my love, there is no greater pleasure

Your hand I accept, and all your love as well
My heart sings so loudly, all can tell
I am in love with the girl made for me
Hold my hand, let us walk through this life
Being what we were meant to be
Together

My heart and hand will always be reaching for you
Forgiveness for my mistakes and bad choices
The only one for me will always be you
No matter the time, no matter the distance
The only future I see is one with your beautiful smile next to mine

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxooxxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxox

Depression may be winning, but the light will always be there as long as I think of you

No comments:

Post a Comment