Wednesday, March 6, 2019

No Matter Day or Night

To the Megels I hope to hold again
You made me feel special
You made me feel new
You made me feel loved
With every single thing you did

You held me close when I was sad
You wiped away the tears from my face
Every time we were together
It seemed like the perfect place

My eyes lit up when you entered a room
I smiled when we were together
No matter how bad thing were
You always made them better

I love the way you kiss me
The way you held me tight
I love the way you touched me
I could be with you all night

I love the way you can make me laugh
For absolutely no reason at all
I love how no matter what I do
You would always be there to catch me when I fell

I want you to know
No matter what
Day or night
I will always love you darlin

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment