I wish on all the stars every single night
To be snuggled together on the couch again
Planning weekends with laughter
It was me your heart always brought you back to
No matter how events panned out
We share a special connection
My mistakes and choices hurt everything
Each night I pray to hold you again
My biggest mistake was parting all those days ago
I love the way you touched me
So soft and sensuously
It made me tingle all over
I love the way you kissed me
It started a fire deep down inside of me
Made me yearn for you even more
I love the way you looked at me
It made me feel beautiful and treasured
Most of all I loved the way you loved me
When you walked in my whole day got better
And even when you weren't with me
You were in my thoughts always
It never mattered what we had or didn't have
The most important thing was we had each other
And nobody could ever take that away
I am the luckiest guy in the world with you
I didn't need or want anything
But you beside me loving me to the end of our days
Every time I open this site I look to see you
If my prayers and wishes reached you
The day I can call you Megels again with a smile
I miss you more and more every day
Our memories the best I've ever experienced
It would be my honor to make it all up to you
For the rest of my life
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment