Waking up in the morning
Not seeing you there beside
Always makes me feel sad
Then the work day begins
Through the day I day dream
Every day they all involve you
Your beautiful face Megels
The best dreams I ever have
Whenever I day dream
And day dream I do
In my secret garden
I day dream of you
I day dream of you
In a faraway land
Embracing me tight
And holding my hand
Holding my hand
And touching my face
Just you and me
In this peaceful place
In this peaceful place
A pristine river flows
Where the beautiful horses run
A breeze always blows
A breeze always blows
And sings of a song
Our love in a place
Where you've never gone
Where you've never gone
Is as it would seem
From dusk until dawn
Whenever I day dream
And whenever I day dream
And day dream I do
In my secret garden
I day dream of you
My heart continues to miss you
All of our funnest times
Nobody else can replace those moments
What I would give to have them with you
Singing in the car
Gaming at night
Amusement park weekends
Cooking together in the kitchen
Laughing before bed
Sharing all our common interests
Drawing for your eyes
Creating for our future
Remember trying to push the bug off the railing of the balcony
You running in place in your feety pajamas
Hearing Lego Harry Potter from the other room in the morning
You looking into voice acting for my movie
Caught in the rain at Universal
Happening upon a comic con at a hotel
Your spider monkey hold on me for sleep
Looking at rings at the mall
How we both like the same things
Both nerdy kid gamers at heart
Saying turkey leg with the hand motion
Sending silly pictures to each other
The girl who wants to sing to me at the top of her lungs to NOW volume 1
The girl who would rather go to comic cons than concerts
The girl who wants to kick my butt at Mario Kart
The girl who is the Ramona to my Pilgrim
The girl who is my age range remembering all the same things
The girl who could be her real self with me
The girl who made a blue box of memories that I still have
The letter that I still read
The girl who has my heart
No matter what
We all make mistakes, look for the same heart in someone else
But I found my true heart other half
And that was with you Megels
My biggest mistake was being apart from you for even a moment
My heart truly lies with you
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxooxoxoxoxxoxooxooxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment