Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Love Forever in You

Feelings that once were hidden
Are now expressed to you
Days that once were stormy
Became the brightest blue

Times that once were lonely
Were then  filled with pleasure
All that once was mine alone
Were now things we both treasured

Nights that once were cold
Were now comforting and warm
Fears that once were very real
Were gone with the storm

A heart that once was broken
Finally mended by just your touch
A person once alone in life
Could then call you his one and only

Dreams that once were longed for
Were all coming true
The love I once thought was not possible
I had with and forever in you

There are many people on this planet
But our paths crossed with one another
We were brought together
Shown that love is true and powerful

To have you back Megels is my dream
The same I wish for every time I close my eyes
There is nobody quite like you darlin
The dew drop that sparkles above the rest

Lonely mornings give way to memories of us
The fuel to get me through the worst of days
My heart belongs to you
No amount of time can change that

While I sit and send my wishes to the stars
I hope that one day that star may fall
Glide past your eyes so that you may see it
Know that I am waiting for you with arms wide open

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment