Just three little words
don't seem like enough
for someone whose smile
always brightened my day
whose touch can make me forget
the rest of the world
They don't seem like enough
for someone who's always been there
to celebrate with me
when everything goes my way
and to hold my hand
when my whole world
seems to fall apart
But even though I love you
can't express the depth
of my feelings for you
I hope you know what's in my heart
Because loving you
means more to me
than anything in the world
and it always will
If there's one face I want to see
so beautiful, so true
one smile that makes a difference
to everything I do
If there's one touch I long to feel
one voice I long to hear
that always made me happy
defining the term of soul mate
If there's one joy, one love
from which I never want to part
It's you, my very special love Megels
my world, my life, my heart
my darling dew drop
Missing you so much
Always
Love, Your Edward
xxoxoxooxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoooxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment