When I first looked into your eyes Megels
Each breath became a thousand sighs
My heart drummed out a thunder beat
I glowed with joy from head to feet
The hand of love had touched my soul
As the bell of destiny began to toll
The tide of love began to rise
The world was filled with summer skies
My sodden clouds of cold and grey
Glowed with gold, then wisped away
A brilliant rainbow arched across
As waves of love began to toss
The air was filled with lovebird cries
When I first looked into your eyes
When I first looked into your eyes
All time and space were paralyzed
And in that instant, I was shown
A universe I had never known
I dwell there still, in Paradise
When I look into your eyes
Every night we ever spent together is right there
The way your hands felt on mine
How our skin brushed up against one another
That way you would smile at me
Crinkling your nose in just the right way
Nobody ever has made me feel the way you do
Through every good or bad situation
We were always brought together
No amount of time or distance could stop us
It is here that I sit
Still waiting and hoping that we are together again
Reading your letter
The way we match is beyond special
There may be a new person but you and I both know
It's not us
There is only one us
For that I will wait an eternity for if need be
Always
I love you
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment