Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Days that Belong to You

Days going with a special part of me missing.
Days without that smile that brightens every morning.
Days where your laugh was the most beautiful sound in the world.
Days going to the Universal hand in hand pointing out the turkey legs.
Days traveling to new countries together for new experiences.
Days watching Sam and Dean continue the family business.
Days where we slept in, cuddling in each other's arms.
Days on the beach where we hold pinkies while baking in the sun.
Days making chili or tacos to be enjoyed while watching a movie.
Days taking trips to flea markets to see what the patrons are selling.
Days in restaurants trying the new cuisine of the area or familiar favorites.
Days shopping getting the essentials and our own nerdy likes.
Days gaming together or helping the other out with guides and support.
Days drawing for you while you watch in wonder.
Days on the porch with your feet in my lap talking under the moon.
Days discussing baby names and who had to stay out of the dishwasher.
Days picking apart the Star Wars movies and where we think the next one will go.
Days going to the movies and walking to our seats like we owned the place.
Days getting home from work and letting Sammy run out to greet you.
Days where you tease me from behind the closet door while changing.
Days plotting out an art career with new and exciting ideas.
Days filing through Pinterest and what kind of wedding we want.
Days hearing your voice to get me through any tough or long day.
Days kissing your lips before work, after work, before bed, and everywhere in between.
Days reading to you from my favorite books or comics.
Days sitting on the couch going through seasons of a show on Netflix.
Days exploring the area to find out new places we can go and call our own.
Days where I read the letter you sent me giving me happiness in times I wouldn't find it.
Days wanting to say I love you in every way possible.
Days bringing you flowers just to see the smile that they put on your face.
Days quoting movies to one another while we clean the apartment.
Days singing in the car the only way you can while I slow head bang next to you.
Days I share with you are the best I could ever be granted.
Days without you is like an Earth without the color green.
Days hearing about your work day and massaging you at the end of the day.
Days missing you growing with every number on the calendar.
Days I want to be with you escalating by the hour.
Days I miss you darlin dew drop are every single one.
Days I love you number even more than that.
Days you are the one I want forever and always.
Days my heart beats for that one special girl who can make me feel like the best person in the world.
Days I am yours.
Each and every single one.
Always.

Missing you so much darlin.
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment