Thursday, September 27, 2018

Megels is My Favorite Everything

More and more memories flood in to my head as I go through every day wanting to spend them with you.  Missing you being close and seeing your pretty face. There are little touches here and there that carry a memory or feeling of you from little to huge.  I miss you so much and my heart will never give up writing you every day in hopes that serendipity will line up again and I can prove my love to you for the rest of my life. 
Standing at the dresser you painted getting my clothes out and you stood next to it and started suggesting names for a company where I sell my art.
Watching Jersey Boys on the couch while Ellen was on the floor doing whatever and chiming in on which songs she knew when they started in the movie.
Going to visit you at Love foods when you worked there and it was so interesting to see you in a manager type role in such a little store right across the street.
Shopping around Publix looking for chicken wings and just groceries, even the one where Rob worked.
Looking at your blonde colored hair when you dyed it while laying in bed with you in the morning.
Taking Sammy on a walk over to where my family was looking at a new house to maybe move into near the boulevard on the street that the pet vet is on.
When you wanted to try the flushing portion of your diet and drank that stuff that had you running to the bathroom every five minutes.
Watching me continuously die in Bloodrayne on playstation while I tried over and over to get farther in the level while you said that you wouldn't have the patience to keep going because you'd break the controller.
When you tried to get a new dog for Sammy to have a friend and sort of take my place and it turned into a nightmare monster of a beast that drove us both up the walls.
Sending you a picture of the first NES table I made and your response coming back saying 'now that's something I'd buy!"
I love how much you liked having my art on the walls and the books that I got you laying either on your night table or on the shelf.
The way you decorated the apartment and had photos of us and families and the things I made you up.
Poking fun at how tiny the nail was on your pinky toe.
Our experiments with chicken from leaving it in the crock pot too long or trying to infuse it with ramen to create new dishes.
Watching you getting real interested in figuring out the puzzles and rooms in Portal and the ah ha moments when you do.
The pictures you took of the cats when you experimented with my camera to do some photography.
The Lion King Christmas ornament that is ours and only used on our trees for our Christmas' and how you kept the pictures.
On my birthday after taking the incline we found the grafitti saying Love is Key and that's the only time we saw it.
Laughing at any videos that incorporated the little turtle making the little ahhh noise.
Watching the top 50 facts you didn't know youtube series together.
I remember when you sent me a picture of you sweaty in your car after a trip to the gym and finding you crazy attractive.
Getting the box of tacos at the taco bell near the apartment after a day at Universal.
Holding on to my Universal pass and lanyard still and unable to wear my Universal shirts without you.
Running to get you either milkshakes from Steak N Shake or ice cream at Walmart at night.
Exercising in that super hot room on our apartment grounds right next to the pool trying to make ourselves extra sexy.
Dealing with all the fleas that the cats got and tweezering them off the cats and going crazy.
You are the person who got me to sing for real in the car to show you how I was and it being a nervous experience but I wanted to hear your opinion.
I miss hearing your wooooo when you would shave and have me feel your arms and legs.
Not understanding how you could like Ninja Turtles 3 out of all the movies.
Shopping for a new rug for the apartment and you being very careful about what went near it.
Sending you pictures of me trying on new glasses at the eye doctor to get your approval and choosing the ones you liked best.
I loved how you always looked around for what was around for new things to do.  I want to do so many more new things with you and have a new place that's ours again.  I loved the feeling of knowing everything was ours and we crafted it.  Just being with you was like winning the lottery.
My heart misses you so much and I'm bursting to experience so much more and share so much more with you.  I will continue to wish upon every star I see and hope that one day I can hold you again.  My love for you is a flame that will stay ignited with the biggest flame.
Always.

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment