Tuesday, September 4, 2018

That Most Special of Girls

She is the inspiration to any story that comes to my mind.
The person who made the Phantom Menace a memorable movie.
My ninja turtle to fight crime with together.
Saving the mushroom kingdom is funnest with her as my Luigi.
The way she smiles when I make a cheesy joke or play the Darth Vader NO!
Her playlist in the car from my Now CD to her phone jukebox always gets me grooving.
There's no other person I would rather get a funny face text picture from.
A facetime call that ends with the phone zoomed in on her nose or falling asleep on the call.
Hands held on every ride at Universal and quoting all the in line videos.
Experimenting on foods using ramen or ordering Fritos pizza to try something new.
Hearing her gaming in the morning when I wake up from my slumber.
Her laugh and giggle jump starts the butterflies in my tummy.
I love the way she grabs on to me while we sleep in bed.
Or the way she quotes White Christmas when around her sister.
There's no other person I would rather share every life experience with.
She is one of a kind and the most beautiful girl I have ever met.
A kid of the 80s and 90s with knowledge of Nickelodeon and all things nerdy.
Introduced me to Yoshi's Story and Mystical Ninja with crash courses on both.
To see her sitting and watching me draw, providing confidence the whole way.
She decorates a room or apartment with the best vision of any designer.
No other Star Wars fan comes close when I'm with Megels.
Her hair is the silkiest and slips through my fingers in the most pleasant of ways.
Every holiday is lifted to levels of enjoyment never had before with her in my arms.
Any dream that contains her in it permeates my every night sleep leaves me smiling.
A thought of her can put a hop in my step whether the day is stormy or bad.
The way she keeps mementos and memories is the sweetest thing any person could do.
Car rides with her at the wheel are always made better with her belting out the tunes.
Visiting her at work is a favorite past time to bring her lunch or just see her smiling face.
She has the best dog of any I have ever seen, so well behaved and an old man in disguise.
She is open and willing to any movie I would throw at her.
A nerd at heart who could always be her true self when she was with me.
A gamer, a geek, a Supernatural professor, and lover of books especially Pride & Prejudice.
A wallet I carry in my pocket is her gift to me that I feel in my fingers every day.
Not a day passes by me without being filled with thoughts of her getting me through.
So many adventures and things to share with her I can hardly contain it all.
With Megels I know that I will always be talking to someone truly special.
She remembers tiny things like my search for the movie Trojan War.
Harry Potter is Megels in a bow with every music cue reminding me of our adventures.
I want to show her the world on a magic carpet ride.
Take her to new lands and share new experiences.
I want to kiss her under the eiffel tower and on the waters of Rome.
She is my lobster as Phoebe would say at the end of a Friends episode.
My soul mate linked with my heart no matter how far the distance.
A person put on this Earth to be an angel.
You are that person, that soul mate, that missing piece, that other half.
The girl who completes me.
The artist's muse.
The world feels more complete with you standing next to me.
Paintings are more colorful and skies are more blue.
You are the best thing in this crazy world and my heart beats madly for you every single day.
I miss you with every beat of it that pushes me past every day.
I love you with every cell of my being.
You are a gift to this world that is a treasure all seek.
You are a Megels that knocks me head over heels.
My love for you grows with each passing day.
I miss you darlin dew drop
My heart is yours
Always.

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment