Monday, October 9, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 1

I love your past life experiences.  They always bring with them a great story and gave me the impression that you had almost a second life before we began talking.  I particularly enjoy the stories of when you worked at the home/hospital and you running down the hallway in fright and the ghosts that inhabited the place.  How you lived in Ohio when we started talking and seeing your little photo you sent of you watching television while Sammy laid on the couch.  You had real life experience and seemed to be all over and it fascinated me and made my imagination go wild.  I had to know more and every time I heard something new I left with a big smile on my face, looking up to you.

PS Star Wars Last Jedi Trailer will be out when this is read.  ;)  Love you darlin

No comments:

Post a Comment