Monday, October 23, 2017
Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 14
I love the night rituals we had in our place. Once we got super tired or woke up from passing out....when we didn't end up just sleeping on the couch....You would go to the bedroom and lay down while I shut the curtains and fixed the couch with the Marilyn blanket and pillows. Tidied up the kitchen and finished any dishes while putting the rest in the washer. Turned off the multi-outlet to conserve electricity behind the tv. Shut off the light, checked the door to see if it was locked, then made my way into bed. You rolled over into spidermonkey position and I listened to the outside noises with you attached on to me. Mr. Doggert eventually joining under the sheets to be covered and begin the foot licking. The more that memory flies around my brain the more I see just how relaxed, happy, and complete I felt. I also loved when we went to bed on time and we either read or you played some cooking mama and did all your recipes while I looked up dumb stuff online. Always reminds me of when you woke up from a nightmare in the middle of the night or when we would make love at 4 in the morning in the dark seemingly both waking up then to do just that. Sleeping was more than recharging and peaceful with you close by my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment