I feel a connection and a bond that I've never felt with anyone else. The biggest example I can think of was when you took your little trip down to Florida and we had the evening before you left together. We laid in your bed while you tried to sleep and I watched Clerks. Not wanting the night to end and hoping something would happen for you to just stay. You drove off in the rain and there was such a connective feeling like it wasn't goodbye and a very strong bond feeling that you carried with you. Talking and facetiming and just spending what time we did together while apart showed a lot of example of those qualities and when you came back it was like you never left at all. There was an instant lightning in a bottle feeling that began when you stepped foot into that Giant Eagle to the Marilyn Monroe book to that crazy serendipidous feeling that it was just plain right. I've never felt that before or since and even from the outside it could be seen. A day at the beach with friends and we went down to the water and fooled around and laughed and you could just see it in the faces of the people on the sand that they could see two people who were crafted in the same mold together.
PS omg if Rey turns to the dark side and don't let Luke die and why is Kylo questioning things and omg starwarsicantwaititssocrazyomgleiawillprobablydieandsomanyquestionsahhhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment