I loved how you are able to turn any situation into a good fun one just by being you. If it is a situation I don't want to be in, I can at least look at you or be near you and it's like i'm somewhere else. From a house party or bar that I don't want to be in to a crowded place or even just a shopping trip. We found ways to make it our own. Also goes for places I enjoyed too, you made it that much more unique and special to us like it was just ours. Memorizing and creating our own map for Universal, knowing our path and what to get at the supermarket, and making cleaning weekends into something I actually looked forward to. When it's raining it's shining near you, when it's dark it's bright near you, when i'm sad i'm uplifted near you. You have a contagious goodness about you that feels so good and I felt it the second you said hey at that Giant Eagle counter. Perhaps even before that at a little restaurant job as well ;)
PS, got the SNES classic :0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment