Monday, October 9, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 2

If you were going over your parents house for the weekend you would make sure you called me before you left and we got some good chatting in because your talk time would be limited while you were there.  It was a very sweet caring gesture that I always looked forward to but also made me sad because on the one hand I got to hear your voice and brighten my day but on the other hand the weekend meant less of you and two days of waiting until it was back to the talkin time.  The sound of your voice was very soothing and cheerful in ways that no matter how bad or boring the day was, just the tone of your vocals was able to lift it.  There was a genuine sense of appreciation and excitement that it was time to talk and a moment that didn't want to be missed as it was a moment that could've been lost in the ether.  Even the calls that you were on your way home so I could start my famous chicken dinners were exciting.  The voice that just keeps on bringing the excitement.


and seriously.....seriously....this....i can't even....this is like.....the excitement.  The questions.  The the the the....


https://youtu.be/Q0CbN8sfihY


i mean.....sweet jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment