Sunday, October 22, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 12

I love how you always treat me like your equal and other half.  With you, you felt like we were actually in this together as a team and there was a genuine feeling about it all.  It was my own shortcoming if there were times when maybe I felt a little less reliable and should've been there more.  You always did a lot of the heavy lifting and I still feel bad about that. But no matter where we were or what we were doing you always made me feel like I meant something important.  You have a great ability to ensure that those you are with have meaning and carry significance.  It was almost as if you had eliminated the word I and lived from that point on as We and Us.  It meant a lot to me and affected me to a level where minute things upset me.  You are a beautiful example of what it means to fall for someone and start a path with them as one, not against one another or exhibit any kind of power over the other in any way shape or form.  You make me feel like I matter and that's something I want to devote the rest of my life to making you feel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment