Thursday, October 26, 2017
Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 16
The times when I would sit with you in the morning while you did your make up and got dressed before work. You would put on your music and sit at the little vanity in your mom's room while I sat on the bed behind you and I would just watch you get ready. You never needed any makeup or fixing up at all and have a natural beauty to you that few people get blessed with. The same playlist that then seeped into a much louder seperate speaker that you set up in our room down south floated over the morning airwaves. From the makeup to the dressing. All the way down to your watch, necklace, earrings, and a pair of the many lines of shoes, even if they hurt your feet. Through all times no matter what it was, you always donned the necklace with the heart, always a reminder that you had my heart with you at all times. Not that you needed anything to remind you of that. Sometimes depending on the weather I would go out and get the snow off of your car while you got ready or in another place I would make you your morning breakfast of eggs and toast before you ran out the door. The place was always so quiet and empty once you left like you took the sun with you and I had to watch camp while the darkness threatened with sounds of wolves and owls. But it was always worth it when, and Sam can attest to this, we heard that car beep when you secured your car and we both came running to the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment