Sunday, October 29, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 19

Little comments you make that are not only positive but very confidence boosting.  You once said that I was a good driver.  There was nothing to make you say that but it was something you just wanted to say and it felt really good because there aren't a lot of times that happen where a comment comes out without it being forced or a part of an event or situation.  You find things in my art or pieces I've made that you personally like that may not be what everyone chooses to like or one that maybe I just brush off and you comment the level of talent that needs to be harnessed for a future in a career I want.  You always let people know the good and positive things in their lives and whether it is meant that way or not, you offer everyone a confidence booster every day and that goes a long long way if you don't realize it.  You appreciate what people make you as well, talking from experience of course with my paintings and art I did for you like the Be-You-Tiful above the couch and the day of the dead pieces for the walls.  You care and know how it feels to have a good comment and you share it with others so we can all experience a day with a smile.  <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment