Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 15

I love how short you are.  I know it's a small little comment, no pun intended but I love that our heights sort of compliment each other.  You can wear my clothes a lot easier and make what I wear look a lot sexier.  We can look each other in the eyes and not have to crane our necks.  Plus, it makes you so much more adorable.  I love how your body looks and we can hold and snuggle so much easier being a closer size.  We understand the real struggles of being short and also revel in it because we can fit in much better places and wear feety pajamas and not have to worry!  Height is something that attracts me and you are perfect in that regard, I love the fact that you are my height so much it's crazy, us little nerds will conquer the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment