I love your imagination. You are able to come up with hilarious little comebacks and memes and pictures and even little stories that you imagine. Your reaction to my inital watching of Force Awakens has stayed with me giggling and I even remember a little story about vampires that you had come up with from a dream that you wanted me to write. Even if you aren't the one who starts it, you are great at keeping up and shooting right back. Your 'fear' when I would walk to your house at night telling you how I was being chased by zombies or using your imagination to help craft a little makeshift tent in your room from bedsheets. You aren't afraid to act young and be open and create fantasies. It's so healthy for the imagination and using it to personify and give voice to game characters and Funko pops is creative and hilarious at the same time. Just thinking of those moments now has me smiling and recalling the greatest hits of moments in my head.
Wallet!
Turkey Leg!
Juuuice!
and of course, naked man ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment