Saturday, October 28, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 17

I love the many silly faces you do when you are on facetime or just want me to laugh during the day when we are both elsewhere.  Puffing out your cheeks or putting the phone camera extremely close to your nose so that I could possibly see inside of it.  This usually led to our goodnights.  You laying in bed all snuggly, sometimes sneakily trying to flash me some boob all the while we both would do our closing statements of the conversations we were having.  It became sort of a tradition with us to fall asleep together no matter where we were, I can't even count the number of times I left the facetime on while you fell asleep and just stayed with you until I myself fell asleep.  There was a feeling of guarding you and watching out to make sure you slept okay without any danger or nightmares and if something did occur and you woke up I would still be right there.  Even if you fell asleep before me I would mute myself and keep you on with me just in case my noises might wake you.  This led to some fun times as well with you waking up here and there or rolling around and one night even trying to get a bug that was on the ceiling, trapping it and running out of the room like it was on fire.  You would tease a little when you changed into your bed clothes and I would wait on the nightstand for you while you got ready and brushed your teeth.  The security and love of our nights was unrivaled and always something I looked forward to, no matter what I was doing from painting tables to gaming to watching Addams Family together over Netflix.  :*
<3 p="" u="">

No comments:

Post a Comment