Sunday, October 22, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 13

The times when we shared together.  I would go through all of my movies when putting them away and tell you what each one was and introduce you to movies that you never heard of but were interesting.  The fact that you now look at special features and behind the scenes now is such a great feeling.  You would share your books and pictures and tell me a story behind every single one from your favorite book (Pride and Prejudice) all the way to your favorite film (tie between Breakfast at Tiffany's, White Christmas, and Sound of Music).  You always treated me with respect and never like a child or just to appease me.  Book suggestions continued and I read through your Misery and you took a crack at Scott Pilgrim shhhhhhhhhhhhh
You're someone who growing old with would be more than sweet, it would be fun.  The kind of old couple who still hold hands and dress up to go to movies.  I genuinely don't feel embarrassed to share things I enjoy or like because with you there is a connection of interest and it goes beyond the objects but to the person themselves.  There is a reason I still collect and buy things for us and you.  Just the interest and kindness isn't all there is, there is a feeling and a look that you give off that while difficult to put into words, I can say that it is a warm welcoming feeling that even if it is something you aren't interested in, you'll stick by it for me.  We share to include and introduce and never to show off or feel uncomfortable for said interests.  I have a Christmas morning excitement every time i see your face to share anything and everything that I procure or do until we're ghosts and even then we'll be spooking around comic cons watching new movie trailers for Star Wars in the front row because we don't need no tickets when we are ghosts.  <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment