Sunday, October 29, 2017
Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 18
You have a spectacular sense of humor. You don't rely on or find it necessary to be very dirty or swear a lot and understand that that isn't what makes something funny. You are smart and clever enough with jokes to make any situation have any kind of levity or humor and act upon something that you know the other person is picking up on as well. You can recite movie quotes with just as much wit and even are able to encite fits of laughter by just a picture or GIF in a text. The biggest comes to mind when I wasn't sure if I liked Force Awakens and the pictures you would send as a response had me rolling and when you broke the key to the apartment and just sent a picture to me at work saying 'so this happened'. There is a subdued not overdone quality to your humor that is very skilled and raises whatever it is you are saying or doing to a level of humor that few can do without having to rely on swearing or making it very very dirty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment