Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 9

I love the set of circumstances that led to our meeting up again and again.  Understandable to meet at a workplace that was in the area for both of us and near our high school, but even then, you came into that place for just a moment and left an impact that had me wanting to see you and talk to you more than who I was even with at the time.  Then you went away and seeing your beautiful face for a quick moment in passing left another mark and wonder that planted a seed in my fertile brain that began to yearn for you without even knowing it.  To try and get an art job and just about make it and interview and ultimately not get it left me in the same position and the closing of that position to move me to customer service.  The fact that you didn't come home every single weekend and happenstanced to decide to shop that day, that hour.  Me having to work that same day, same hour and wait on you.  The events that led up to that were serendipidous in so many ways.  Seeking you out online and starting a conversation that led to me meeting someone who no matter what happened or how far away or anything humanly imaginable, I knew deep down in that planted seed that you were someone incredibly special.  I could respeak that story over and over and it would still blow my mind at how everything lined up in both of our lives to have us intertwine on that one day, one hour, one meeting.  Reliving that moment always makes me giddy and while you may not be aware, that moment kept happening to me with you.  Every time I saw you it was like the first time and I should've started wearing a parachute that's how often I fell for you.  I love that our lives are worked in such ways that divine intervention proves itself real in showing and proving that there is that one perfect special someone for everyone and I never thought when I was younger that I would ever find someone like that.  But, I was happily proven wrong on one special day, one special hour, one special meeting.
hey darlin  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment