Sunday, October 15, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 7

I love the way you feel in my arms.  The way your skin feels softer every time my fingers went over it.  Your hair was and always is silky and beautiful and when I run my hands through those strands it's like weaving gold.  I can never keep my hands off of you and even got you annoyed at how much I would spank you.  Your legs when locked around me make me feel like I'm a God in my own world and I've earned you in the greatest ways possible.  You hug with all of you and the pressing of our bodies is a hug of which I never felt with anyone before.  Just the touching of elbows ignited a passion in the beginning down in my basement room and giving you massages in bed was more a treat for me to feel you all over than it was for you to receive.  That's not even including the physical type of the way you feel, from the outside of your body, the feel of your curves and breasts to the taste.  All the way to the inside of you and how you move when we are together moving as one.  Your body and you as a person meld together in ways that feel pleasant, dreamy, beautiful, and pleasurable, no matter where we are or what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment