Monday, October 16, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 8

You know when to push me a little out of my comfort zone when we are out together or more specifically when we would go to Universal to certain rides.  You know when I should step a little outside my safe circle and when that step is too far.  You never push too much and when you know it's too far you let it be and it doesn't bother you or ruin an experience.  If it wasn't for your confident pushing, I wouldn't have ridden the Hulk coaster ever and I never would've tried my hand at an online store.  You know exactly what's needed and just how much little push is necessary to make me try things that always turn out fantastic.  I'm sure a lot of it comes from personal experience of your own and doing things on your own past adventures.  I'm always glad you made me do certain things in the end because not only does it introduce me to a new experience, you are right there next to me as my safety blanket.  I honestly can saw that I took more out of comfort zone steps at the Universal park with you than i ever did with anything.  I may have kept a little quiet about them, shhhh.
The Jurassic Park ride fall at the end scared me completely and I was always scared of roller coasters and there I was with your little prods, riding a bunch!  My love for you and your infectious safe personality helped so much when I tried out these various things and I always felt like I was going to be okay.  Plus, holding your hand during each one helped me drift off into the clouds on every ride, so that def helped too  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment