Saturday, October 14, 2017

Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part 6

I love how much I would miss you during various points of any day or situation.  During work I would think about you and being back near you to feel you or just be around you.  When I didn't have work and you left for the day it would feel so empty and alone without you around like you took a part of me with you and I wasn't going to be whole again until you returned.  Once you did return I was excited for the night whether it was laying on the couch playing with your hair while watching a series or you doing your homework while I gamed away at your side.  Even when things went bad and I was on the couch for the night I could feel the missing from the other room.  There was an incredible sense of security and happiness knowing that looking over to the left or right I would see you there.  One of the reasons I would always try and visit you at work or bring you lunch, I missed you and it was a chance to see you.  I still remember certain pics you'd send me during the day, like the one after you did a workout and were sweaty and beat and I was so happy to see your face.  It brought my heart closer when i finally got to see you, feel you.  Missing you was a rare feeling of sadness and happiness combined in one little package that always felt the same every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment