Thursday, October 19, 2017
Things I love about you while I make what's right: The Sequel Part Ten
Those little quirks and actions that you or we would do without pointing attention to it or verbally expressing how much we love it. When we would be out on the balcony, you would bring out your blanket and put it over your feet and put your legs on to my lap. How I would tidy up and clean up the living room and kitchen before bed and shut the blinds, fix the couch, tend to the dishes. Your smile when I would look at you while you drove somewhere with your shades on. Bringing out an in joke or past memory when one of us was down and stickin around one another when we took that sick time at home. That time when you were cleansing and kept having to run to the bathroom or just needed to catch up on sleep, I would lay right under you and draw or do whatever, play a game on low volume, just so I was close to you. Knowing I was watching you in the morning get ready for work naked and leaving messages on the fridge with the magnetic letters. Having our little Star Wars backpack filled with our rations for a Universal trip. Getting you the volumes of Supernatural and Vampire Diaries every Christmas. We know each other like a pair of gloves we wear every single winter. I still think about the little "nooo" when I see anything Sherlock Holmes related and it gives just a little bit more sunshine in my day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment